- This event has passed.
LA County Board of Supervisors Meeting: Safe Clean Water Program
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
OurWaterLA encourages you to attend the virtual Board of Supervisors meeting on October 13, 2020, to voice your priorities for a clean, green, and healthy LA County for All! Join us in telling our elected officials that people are seeking the Safe Clean Water Program to be the program we voted for and make our communities more resilient through nature-based projects, green jobs and careers, equity, and community engagement.
3 Direct Ways to Take Action:
- Call or email your Supervisor and make your voice heard. If you send an email make sure to add “Safe Clean Water Program” or “Measure W” so that they know what your email is about. On your email, cc firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help share and support your message too!
- Supervisor Hilda Solis: (213) 974-4111 or email@example.com
- Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas: (213) 974-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisor Sheila Kuehl: (213) 974-3333 or email@example.com
- Supervisor Janice Hahn: (213) 974-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisor Kathryn Barger: (213) 974-5555 or email@example.com
- Submit your comment online before Tuesday, October 13th: https://publiccomment.bos.lacounty.gov/
- Call in on Tuesday, October 13th at 9am: (877) 226-8163; Passcode: 1336503